Thursday, March 15, 2012

Florida, Here I Come!!!

My dear friend Matt is getting married this Saturday in Fort Lauderdale. And I'm going to be there! I have a new dress, a new "mom" swimsuit (i.e., a one piece), and a party-til-I-drop attitude! Of course, it's quite plausible that "til-I-drop" will be 11pm.

I've leaving my two great loves, Lainey and Mark, back in Chi-town to have their own party. Lainey has been quite the handful lately, so lucky for Mark reinforcements are making the trip over from Moline (aka Grandpa and Grandma Brandi).

As excited as I am to have a few days of fun all to myself, I know I'm going to miss the Laineybug like crazy (oh yeah...Mark too). I've already scheduled Skype dates...thank goodness I got an iphone!

Stayed tuned to hear how the party goes down (and to find out if I manage to stay awake past midnight)!

My "mom-suit"...pretty cute for a one-piece! 

Thanks Old Navy!

No comments:

Post a Comment