Monday, June 15, 2015

The Graduate

Lainey had her preschool graduation last Thursday night and will move into the pre-K room in September. So, really, she just graduated preschool into more preschool. At first, I thought, "isn't this a little overkill?," but watching Lainey practicing her songs and solo line at home and getting so excited, I became super excited, too. The pre-graduation performance was called "Dinosaur Pet," and the whole thing was completely adorable!

We made a whole evening out of it, getting pizza before the big event and ice cream after. I'm really loving this stage with the kids where we can get out and do some real family activities. So much fun!

A big thanks to all the teachers at the daycare for putting the event together and taking time out of their evenings for it!

Below is a link to the video for you die-hard Lainey fans (it's about 13 minutes long). Just be sure to turn DOWN the volume--those kids have some lungs!

"I love, I love, I love my little dinosaur pet!"

The proud graduate (with Ms. Emily and Dad)

Celebration ice cream!






No comments:

Post a Comment