Thursday, June 11, 2015

Milk Muscles

Nick is not an enthusiastic milk drinker. He likes it okay, but unlike Lainey who would drink a gallon a day if we let her, Nick is good with a few sips to wash down his meal then he's done. He will chug down the leftover milk in his cereal bowl, however, so I was considering just refilling his bowl to get him his daily allowance.

Luckily I seem to have found another motivator: the Hulk. I told him milk gives him strong muscles like the Hulk and now he has jumped on board the milk wagon. Perhaps my choice of superhero isn't the best to have him aspire to, but the Hulk is his favorite and, you have to admit, he has the biggest muscles. With the big green guy on my side, Nick now slurps up the white stuff, gives me a big flex, and says, "MILK MUSCLES!"





No comments:

Post a Comment