Friday, April 5, 2013

Big, Strong Boy!

Nick had his two-week check-up today. He weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs. 6 oz. (90%)!!! The only expectation was that he regain his birth weight, so I was super excited to see he'd gained an entire extra pound. Guess those initial marathon feedings paid off. He also grew 3/4 of an inch and is now 22.25" (985). Finally, following in his sister's footsteps, he has a whopper of a head--33.75 cm (90%).

My guy is still taking it easy on his mom. He's become a much more efficient eater (20 minutes feedings instead of 45-plus) and is giving me 3.5 to 4-hour stretches between feedings during the night. He's very tolerant of his sister's overly agressive affection and patient when his feedings get interrupted by her antics. I'm looking forward to our next one-on-one day together Monday, so I can finally give him some proper attention again.

Quiet time with Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment