Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Pre-school Graduation - Episode 1

 
Nick will be saying "so long" to his pre-school class room and moving on to the pre-K room in the fall. Even though both are technically "pre-school," our daycare does graduations for both. A little overkill, but who am I to say "no" to the cuteness overload?
 
It was a bit of a stressful lead up to the evening with horrible traffic for me and a mechanical problem on Mark's train that resulted in him missing most of the performance. My heart almost broke for Mark when he watched the video, because he thought he hadn't missed much and then realized he didn't see over half of it. 
 
You too can enjoy the video below (start about a minute in after the teacher's speech to get to the good stuff!) The mic on my phone is acting up, so the sounds goes in and out a bit, but those faces!!! So much enthusiasm!
 
I can't believe this little guy is four already! Please make it slow down! Just a little? Please?
 


The Graduate

Nick got the "Positive Participant" Award...but, I think he's "Class Clown" for sure!

Proud family
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment