Monday, June 19, 2017

Mr. & Mr. Forever!

After all the planning, stress, and work, Chris and Sean finally had their big day on Saturday and it was PERFECT! The forecast had been threatening rain all week, but not a drop fell and a breeze even kicked up during the ceremony to help with the heat and humidity. The grooms were beyond handsome and the venue was beautiful. Everyone gave really beautiful, heartfelt speeches, including Dad, who also brought the humor.

I wish I had more pictures to post, but I left it to the professional photographer and will happily order my $8 prints. I just focused on laughing and dancing and celebrating. Big thanks to my wonderful husband, Mark, for taking full charge of the kiddos during the night.

I can honestly say I've never seen my brother happier than he was on Saturday. Congratulations, Chris and Sean! We love you so!



No comments:

Post a Comment