Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Time is Near...

I hit 37 weeks last Friday, so this little butter bean in my belly is now considered full term and could be here any day! But, I'd prefer s/he hold off just a little longer. My temp just started today for training, so I need more time with her (especially since I had to bail early because I had a doctor's appointment and Lainey's daycare closed at 4pm). Not to mention we still have one or two (or ten or twenty) things to get done on the home front.

But, while the baby may surprise us early, this one definitely won't be late. We've scheduled an induction for March 21. I've been super nervous about not having someone around to take care of Lainey if we have to rush to the hospital. Being the typical, Type A person I am, it just feels calming to have a solid plan. Of course, now that I have this wonderful plan, I'm going to go into labor at the most inconvenient time possible.

However it ends up going down, we're going to have a wonderful new addition to our family very soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment