Thursday, May 24, 2012

My First Mother's Day!

I'm a little late with this post, but that's the way things go! My first Mother's Day was great! Beautiful weather, awesome breakfast of biscuits and gravy made by Mark, peaceful massage, and an happy little Lainey to spend the day with!

My wonderful, thoughtful, simply AMAZING husband out did himself again on my gift. He bought a simple silver locket from Tiffany's (extra points for the little blue box) and put a picture of my mother on one side and a picture of ont he other.

Of course I bawled like a baby when I opened the locket. Mark said, "I didn't want to make you cry, but I knew you would." Good tears though...very, very good tears! You are a man among men, Mark Brandi! And I am a very lucky woman!

My favorite ladies close to my heart everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment