Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Our little Easter Bunny!

Lainey celebrated her first Easter today with her Grandpa Bob. Dad controlled himself on the gifts this visit. She did get an Easter basket, but it was filled with baby food, teething biscuits and baby cookies, so that was great! One stuffed animal did make it's way here from Ohio, but I had told him I would permit ONE, so I can't complain. It was tough getting him out of the Shedd Aquarium's gift shop empty handed during our Saturday outing, however. I don't think I'll be as persuasive when we visit the Columbus Zoo during our May trip to Ohio.

Lainey's daycare has been closed for Spring Break since Wednesday, and I stayed home with her Tuesday as well, because she was sick  with a really horrible cold and, you guessed it, ear infection! (Let's just not discuss that). So, I've had six glorious days in a row ith my Laineybug. I've alreay warned Mark that there will be waterworks in the morning when it's time to head off to daycare. Good thing he takes her in the morning. Not sure I'd actually make it there with her tomorrow.

Enjoy some pictures from Lainey's trip to the Shedd below and her Easter album! Lainey's First Easter

ooooooh!

I'll take that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment