Monday, January 2, 2012

6 Months Already!!!

Lainey turned six months old last week! Her latest stats, as of her 12/21/2011 doctor's appointment, are 17 pounds, 8 ounces (75%), 26 3/4 inches (90%) and her head is still sitting large in the 95th percentile. She can sit up on her own now, but is still wobbly enough that she needs supervision. (Mommy got distracted this morning and let her topple forward and smack her head on her new play kitchen. I cried more than she did.) She's very alert of her surroundings and gets distracted easily, so feedings have been a little difficult lately. My favorite new trick or hers is "kissing." She grabs my face in her little hands and plants her open mouth on my cheek. Who knows what she's really trying to accomplish, but I'll stick to my kissing theory.

It's been awesome being home with her for 11 days in a row! Not looking forward to returning to the office tomorrow. : (

Sitting tall!

Kisses for Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment