Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Three months old today!!!

I can hardly believe three months have gone by! She's changed so much and just gets better and better each day. She's on the brink of rolling over from her back to her tummy and loves doing sit-ups. She's become a drooling machine and now favors her fingers over her pacifier--much to our dismay; it's pretty gross. But, she's so cute we overlook it!

Lainey is celebrating the big day with her first cold (damn you, daycare!). For the most part, it seems to bother Mark and me more than her. I never thought hearing a little cough could make my heart hurt so much. I'm hoping she clears up quickly, so she can have lots of fun with her Uncle Chris this weekend!

Click here to see pictures of her third month: Elaine Month Three


Look who's one-quarter of year old!


No comments:

Post a Comment