Friday, September 16, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...It's Off to Work I Go!

Booooo! (And a BIG boo hoo!) Elaine started daycare on Wednesday, and I was back to the office on Thursday. It was a very smart move to take her a day early, because I spent about 90% of it crying. I scheduled a massage at 1:00 PM to help resist the urge to pick her up before 3:00 PM, so that helped to take the edge off.

Lainey seems to be doing fine at daycare, and she is napping, which was a big concern for me. Every day I've gone to get her, she's been in the middle of a feeding, so I have to wait to scoop her up. It's a little tortuous for me. So far, she's been one of the first ones to arrive in her classroom each morning and even though I've left the office 10 minutes early both nights, she's been the last one to leave. What hours are these other parents working?! And are their companies hiring?


Mom's first day of work!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it's going well so far!! Can't wait until I get to see Lainey's cuteness on a regular basis at CLP :)

    ReplyDelete