Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Little Social Butterfly

We have been on the move this week! The temperature dropped from the high 90s, and I'm finally getting my "mommy legs" under me. Elaine and I met my friend Becky and her daughter Lucy for lunch on Tuesday, took a long walk to the Walgreens and the library on Thursday, and had friends over TWICE on Saturday. The O'Grady family stopped by before Mark and Jason headed off to the Cubs game, and Maggie and Molly stayed to hang out for a bit with Lainey and me. Then my friend Terri came by that night (with a DELICIOUS dinner prepared for us!) to meet our girl for the first time.

Today, Mark and I took her to her first street festival "Retro on Roscoe." Check out Lainey and and her dad in their matching outfits. (Although Mark won't been seen with me if we're just wearing the same color shirt--I guess exceptions are made for his daughter.)


Proud Papa with his girl



No comments:

Post a Comment