Sunday, February 19, 2017

Full Heart

We had a lovely Valentine's Day last week. Mark presented me with a box of Godiva truffles in the morning, so I could enjoy them in the peace and quiet while the kids were at school. He then surprised me that afternoon with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I loved being spoiled by my best guy, but the REAL joy of my day was being able to walk Lainey to school that morning, attend her music class performance in the morning, and then volunteer for her class party that afternoon. For a working mom, who often has to miss these moments, I loved every minute of the back-and-forth. It was an awesome way to end my brief stint of unemployment while I transitioned jobs. Happy Valentine's Day (a few days late)!

Group #1 is ready to party!

Cute Little Valentine's



No comments:

Post a Comment