Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Happy 3rd Birthday, Nick!


Make a wish!


With every birthday, I say it..."I can't believe you're x years old. It went so fast!" And I say it again today. I just can't believe it's been three years since Mark and I heard the doctor say, "look what he has!" and we both burst into laughter. Our son had arrived!

Nick, you are such a delight and a gift to our family. You remind us to have fun and be silly, to play hard and get dirty, and to always remember who we are. You are Nick. And you are wonderful!

So, happy 3rd birthday to our little buddy with a mischievous smile that makes us laugh when we should be stern, hound dog eyes that melt our hearts when we should be tough, and full body hugs that crush any thoughts of discipline. 

Nicholas, you play us like a fiddle, but the music's so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment