Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy Birthday, Nicholas Anderson Brandi!

My baby turned 1 today! All went well (except for a few moments when I became unnecessarily hyper when we encountered some Skype complications). Nick was in a happy, happy mood and loved his cake. Lainey was pretty well behaved with only some whining right after Nick "blew" out his candle, but no major "pay attention to me" tantrums.

Nick was adorable as he attacked his cake. He started off fairly restrained, but once that sugar hit his lips, he was a wild man going face first into the cake. My favorite moment was when I bent close to him and he reached out his chubby arms and pulled me in for a big hug--and then smashed his cake covered hands all over my face. Happiest moment of my day!

Happy Birthday, Nicholas! We love you so much!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment