Friday, February 21, 2014

11 months for Nicholas!

Our little guy is heading into the final stretch of his first trip around the sun! Other than the stair climbing already reported on earlier this month, not much new is happening with Nick. He's just a big, happy boy. He's still sporting a toothless smile, so bets are on as to whether he'll pop one through before his birthday.

My favorite thing right now is watching him eat. I swear he's the most adorable little eater ever. Where Lainey would just shovel handfuls of food in her mouth as quickly as possible, Nick's got this perfect little pincer grasp and picks up one piece of food at time and slowly puts it in his mouth. He likes to savor his chow and has a very thoughtful look as he gums away. I think he's going to be a foodie. 

Happy 11 months my best boy!


                    Me and My Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment